Friday, January 20, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the Crusaders Sports Network blog.  It will take a little time to set this up and get it running, so please bear with me.
I recently came across some photos that were taken way back in 2008.  Reminisce with me for a moment while I enjoy some really great memories...


One thing I found out about our parents and girls, early on, is that we all love our food! 
 I am having a hard time realizing that these girls were so tiny back then.
They have grown so much in the last couple of years! 
We had so much fun that day!  We really need to do this every year ☺ 
OMG!  If you could see how tall Sonya is now, you wouldn't believe it! 
Of course, our parents are one, very happy group! 
What a precious moment Rochelle. 
And this photo is one of Michaela's favorites.










Over the years, girls have come and gone, but a strong core of talent has remained.  We look forward to another year with these girls; watching them learn new things, meeting new people, and growing in spirit.

In starting this blog, I hope to share our girl's journey as they travel through each basketball season.  This year hopes to be a very exciting one, attending Showcase Tournaments in several different states, among other tournaments of choice.

I hope to have our coaches jump on the bandwagon, sharing their experience and wisdom in relationship to playing competitive basketball.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Family Sports Site. Please, no spam :)

Followers

Photobucket