Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gearing Up for Our Next Season

The Crusaders basketball has been at rest long enough.

It seems as though it was just yesterday that we were altogether at our last tournament, but it has been five months.  Wow!  The time has really gone by quickly this year.
I have had the opportunity to attend several school games, and have enjoyed watching our girls work their magic on the floor.  As the school basketball season has been winding down to an end, we have been getting prepared for our traveling season to get started.  We are all excited to see the girls back together, and have prepared a tentative schedule of numerous showcase tournaments.  Once we reconvene, we will review the tournaments and make sure everyone approves, and go from there.
After talking with several of the parents, I believe we are all ready to get on the road and get back to business.  This should prove to be an exciting and productive year for the girls, and I for one, am looking forward to it.  

Psalm 40:8 I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart

Followers

Photobucket