Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You Tube Tuesday - 2012 Crossover


You Tube Tuesday, adopted from Josh at Its Tiger Time, is a day set aside for sharing your favorite video.  Feel free to join in each week and see how creative we bloggers can be.  Each month, Josh will highlight a selected video and present the winner with the 'You Tube Tuesday' Award. If you participate, remember to leave your You Tube Tuesday link in the Linky Tool at Its Tiger Time.  And remember, your video doesn't necessarily have to be from You Tube, it can be any video.


This boy has obviously been practicing ☺



Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-for-encouragement-20-great-scripture-quotes/#ixzz1lhRARGyv

Followers

Photobucket